Siouxland Ethanol, LLC (SE) is committed to protecting the confidentiality of any Personal Data you provide to us. We strive to safeguard such data from misuse, loss, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration. We only collect Personal Data that is relevant to our described purposes. We do not sell or rent any Personal Data.
We may collect Personal Data about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms
- Information from communications we have with you
- Information about your transactions with us
- Information from third parties who provide consumer information or verify consumer relationships.
We use “cookies” to collect information. Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are sent to your browser from a website and are stored on your computer or mobile device. Session cookies are cookies that expire when you close your browser. Persistent cookies remain on your computer hard drive or mobile device for an extended period of time. Persistent cookies may store your login, password or preferences to enhance your experience on our website or app. The help area of most web browser toolbars will explain how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to command the browser to notify you when you receive a new cookie or how to fully disable cookies. If you disable cookies, you may not be able to use portions of our website or app.
Your browser settings may allow you to automatically transmit a Do Not Track (DNT) signal to websites and online services you visit. SE does not alter its practices when we receive a DNT signal from a visitor’s browser.
We may use your personal information only in the areas as described below:
- SE Personnel – SE personnel, including SE consultants and/or contractors, may use your Personal Data to provide our services, administer our promotional programs, solicit your feedback, inform you of our products and services or as necessary while carrying out their duties in the normal course of SE business.
- Business Transfers – In the event of a sale, merger, reorganization, sale of assets or similar event, your Personal Data may be part of the transferred assets.
- Protection of SE and Others –We may also release Personal Data when required by law, court order, or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency or whenever we believe disclosing Personal Data is necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of SE, our employees, our users or others.
- With your consent – We may request permission to share your Personal Data for a specific purpose. We will notify you and request consent before the Personal Data we share your Personal Data for such purpose.